Friday 15 June 2012

Welcome to the La-La-La Lily Pad

Some background.... I'm a traveler! I've got the wanderlust bug! - and I love to go to new and interesting places. In the past, I would just MOVE wherever I wanted to see... but marriage and children have started to settle me down (except for when I encourage the wanderlust bug with my daughters!) and now we simply VISIT these places. At one point I even went to school somewhere as an opportunity to go somewhere new... check out my blog from my study abroad in the UK: Audfrogg Across the Pond It certainly doesn't anchor us to one particular area - as we've been known to go exploring in our own backyard... or visiting friends and family from here to beyond...so basically, we just hop from one pad to another!
"I've got the wanderlust bug!"


No comments:

Post a Comment