Wednesday 20 June 2012

i.seekissimmee.com

So there's nothing better than being able to travel and to get a little moolah back for your time! It's not like I don't chronicle everything we do already (see facebook addicts anonymous) as I've already been told that a status "update" should not consist of a formal paragraph. Pffft! In any event, in the normal NO DRAMA LLAMA ALLOWED posts that I put on fb, I figure I've essentially blogged... so why update here? I know, I'm lazy!

But I digress... Roll back to when I see a post from my friend Jen, author of The Little Black Rain Cloud [blog], about the opportunity to blog for the VisitKissimmee website and get paid for it! I jumped at the opportunity and rush-rush-rushed to fill out the application. Imagine my excitement when I was selected as a guest blogger! Fast forward to um, right about NOW! Our week that we selected was the first week in July! Mind you, when I first applied, I kinda sorta forgot that I was pregnant and that my nieces were going to be with us for the summer. Oh yeah, and that it was Kevin and I's 1st anniversary. So now, we are going to begin our journey - where I've committed to sitting down and chronicling our adventures for locals and visitors alike! Because we live in Kissimmee, we get to go visiting outside of the immediate Central Florida area - which is exciting, since Kevin and I absolutely wanted to celebrate our anniversary in St. Augustine. But as a local, I felt compelled to share some of the other attractions (aside from Disney and Universal Studios) and also introduce our daughters to all this fun! I'm hoping that this initiative will give me enough motivation to keep on blogging. Mostly it's going to be about traveling - but that whole "life in between" means I get to brag, blabber and b!%$@ a little along the way! For now, I'm just looking forward to getting a "forced" vacation with my family! You can check us out on the i.seekissimmee.com website as well (Note - Those posts will be these posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment